Saturday, September 28, 2013

Reprap effector arms completed ready to assemble and pic of 3D print farm busy at work

Just completed the effector arms aligned to the same length on the edge of my work top (perfect alignment tool) fitted the bowden tube fixer into the effector so all ready to assemble.

 
 
 

My 3D Print farm busy at work with the next Reprap parts

 
Most of my printing is with ABS as I generally make functional parts, ABS is far more durable, drills and taps well and has limited flex and memory.  PLA is far more brittle a little easier to print with and produces a great finish see print below.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Les
    What did you use for the rod end bearings? to conncet the effector o the carriages. I'm trying to build a delta as well (Centurion, Pretoria) but struggling to get the parts.
    Schalk van der Walt
    sw.vdwalt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete